Hi Siem Reap is a Khmer and Australian managed family hospitality business. It is not just a hostel it is a friendly base to explore Siem Reap or engage in volunteer work.
As part of a non-profit organisation we have over 100 years experience in providing exceptional service and value for money.
If you have never tried a hostel before we are the place to start your Hostelling experience.
Unlike most hostels in Siem Reap we have some basic rules to ensure that everyone enjoys a peaceful, quiet and relaxing stay.
There are several dorm configurations. Each guest has their own lockable cabinet and private reading light. The rooms are cleaned professionally every day. Prices start at $4 per night per bed.
- 6 bed shared dorm
- 8 bed female dorm
- 8 bed shared dorm
- 10 bed shared dorm
- 14 bed shared dorm
If you opt to have a Deluxe Twin room has 2 single beds and your Deluxe dibble room has a king sized bed.
In addition to your own privacy your benefits include:
- Ensuite private bathroom with hot and cold water
- Cable TV
- Computer desk
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- Cleaned daily
- linen changed daily
- Early morning call
- Free airport shuttle
- Individual bedside reading lamps
Prices start at $18 per room per night
Considering that you might be paying as little as $4 per night you will be stunned by the facilities we offer our guests.
- For security we have 32 CCTV to ensure that you are safe
- 24 hour front desk
- Safe deposit arrangements to store your valuables
- Roof top bar and pool offering great views of the city and river
- We can organise any tour that takes your fancy
- Bar and restaurant recommendations
The quickest and easiest way to confirm a booking is through our preferred online booking agencies
So that you and all of your fellow guests can enjoy your time at Hi Siem Reap to the abolute fullest we have some obvious and reasonable house rules.
- Your property is your responsibility, while we have a 24 hour manned Front Desk, and 32 CCTV cameras throughout, in the end, you are responsible for your things. If you have passports and valuables that you need to keep secure, please speak with our Front Desk staff.
- Check-in time is 2pm. If you will be arriving early, please ensure you have contacted us prior to arrival so that we can have your room prepared, where possible.
- Check-out time is 12pm. Please ensure you collect all your belongings before departure. We’ll be happy to keep your bags safe if you are departing later in the day.
- Please don’t tip Hostel staff directly, (this does not include drivers). We have a tip jar at reception, and this ensures we can share all tips equally between the whole team. even those who you may not meet but are very important in keeping the Hostel running.
- We do not allow guests to bring unregistered persons into the Hostel. They will be asked to leave, so please, do not embarrass them, yourself or staff.
- We’re strongly opposed to the sexual exploitation of children. Cambodia has had enough! Children under 18 years old will only be permitted to stay with parents or authorised guardians. If we ask you to prove your guardianship of a child, don’t be offended – we’re helping to protect those who can’t protect themselves.
- Save power. Turn off all lights, air-conditioning, unplug any phone or laptop chargers when you leave the room. Other than wasting electricity, it costs a lot in Cambodia for every kilowatt of power!
- Save water. Please keep showers brief and don’t leave taps dripping. Wasting water hurts us all, and long showers mean less hot water for other guests.
- Smoking, burning candles or incense in not permitted inside the guest house. For safety and the pleasure of other guests, smoking is only permitted in our outdoor areas.
- Please don’t take food inside the rooms. Food attracts vermin, and just like you, we prefer to keep the Hostel vermin free!
- If you break something, let us know. Accidents happen. Please inform us immediately so we can make repairs and reduce hazards for guests.
- Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for tours or bus tickets booked outside of the Hostel. The Front Desk can book all your onward trips, even accommodation if you wish.
- Please be respectful of other guests. Noise should be kept at a minimum after 10pm. Also, when going on a sunrise tour, or checking out early, please speak softly in order that others may enjoy their sleep.